We’ve found a new dessert that we LOVE!!!
My mom recently tried a recipe from Plain Chicken, and it was so good we had to make it again two days later (no joke!) They are similar to magic bars, but in my opinion, taste a ton better! They are chewy, soft and gooey and are pretty easy to make.
If you’re in the mood for some bars other than Pan Chewies (Cookie Bars) or brownies, then this recipe is the one to try.
They are called Almond Toffee Bars, and I think you make fall in love with them just as we did.
Almond Toffee Bars
By May 27, 2013Published:
A great version of magic bars filled with toffee, chocolate, oats and more!
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats regular
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup almonds sliced
- Line your 8" x 8" square pan with parchment paper. Spray your parchment paper with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, oats and salt in a bowl. Stir in melted butter and mix until well combined. Press mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle bottom layer with toffee bits.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over toffee bits.
- Sprinkle almonds over chocolate chips.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top. Bake for 30 -32 minutes.
- Cool for several hours. Serve and ENJOY.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
For more yummy Bar Recipes check out:
All of these recipes are to die for, and I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!