I have another great Teacher Gift for you today!
Today’s Teacher Appreciation Gift was inspired by some of my favorite products – Burt’s Bees! I have always loved their fun lotions and creams and thought I would make a cute gift with them. From start to finish, the whole thing took less than 10 minutes of work and I think it turned out so cute! I love coming up with PUNS for these gifts and thought a “You’re the Bee’s Knees” gift fit well. 😉
If you’d like to make one of these Bee’s Knees Gift Ideas for your teacher, here is what you’ll need:
– Quart Jar
– Spray Paint if you want to paint the lid
– Paper Grass/Filler
– Burt’s Bees Products (I ordered mine from Amazon but you can get them at the store too)
– Printable Tags
1. Begin by spray painting your lid. I used a gold spray paint and applied 1 layer. Let dry. I also added a thin layer of Spray Polyurethane to help seal it, but that’s totally up to you. 😉
2. Add paper grass or any other type of filler to your jar. Fill with Burt’s Bees Products. I ordered a little kit from Amazon, but they are also at Target (saw the same one for $7.99).
3. Download your Printable tags by going HERE. Print and cut out. Hole punch at the top and attach with ribbon or twine.
And that’s it! Easy peasy!!
I thought this gift idea was so cute that I decided to make a few more tags.
One for mom for Mother’s Day:
And one for a friend for “just because” or for a birthday:
For all the tags, here are the links:
For even more Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas, check out:
For all Teacher Gifts go HERE.
For all Gift ideas go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!