Hey all! It’s Melissa from over at Bless this Mess and I couldn’t be more pleased to be here today. Lil Luna has the best readers around.
Summer is here!
If you are like me then you are celebrating with camp-outs on the lawn, watermelon as far as the eye can see, and sleeping in. Summer is the best! And there’s no better way to celebrate than with a little cake flavored fudge.
This no bake white chocolate birthday cake fudge comes together in a flash, tastes like a party, and you probably have everything you need in the pantry. So whether you are celebrating summer, your kids being home, heading to a family cook out, or just enjoying a movie night this treat will be perfect (and easy) to make. You got to love that.
- 2 cups white cake mix with sprinkles included (sometimes called Birthday cake or Funfetti on the box)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- ⅔ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Spray an 8 by 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray and set side.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl add the cake mix and the powdered sugar and whisk to combine. Add all of the butter and the milk to the bowl but do not stir it in. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Take the bowl out of the microwave and add the chocolate chips. Then stir stir everything in the bowl together. The mixture will be very thick. Stir until there is no powder left and the chocolate chips melt.
- Spread the warm mixture evenly into the bottom of your prepared pan. Use your hands or the bottom of a measuring cup to press and smooth the top down. While the mixture is still warm add the sprinkles to the top and press them lightly into the surface of the fudge so that they stick.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving. Store any left overs covered in the fridge.
This recipes was inspired by and slightly adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
And here’s a little peak at what I’ve been up to since I was last here!
1. Grilled Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Chicken Skewers – the name says it all!
2. My very first Saturday running a booth at my local farmer’s market was a blast! Come and see how it went.
3. Homemade Candy Bars– I made a bunch of different kinds and they were so much fun! This would be a great summer activity with your kids.
Thanks so much for having me Lil Luna lovelies, and if you are as in love with instagram as I am, stop by and say hi! It’s a fun way to keep up isn’t it?
OH MY! Ever since I learned how to make fudge last year, I’ve been slightly addicted!
White Chocolate Cake Batter Fudge sounds AMAZING!
Thank you, Melissa!!
For more yummy candy goodness, be sure to check out:
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.