I am ALWAYS looking for quick and easy treats. What about you?!
Sometimes I want something salty… other times something sweet. And then there are those few times where I want BOTH!!
This next treat does the trick because it’s sweet, salty and made in minutes! Now, that’s my kind of goody!!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 Bag Plain Popcorn
- 3 Cubes Vanilla Coating or White Chocolate
- 1 Cup Candy Corn
- Make popcorn in microwave as instructed. Pour out into a bowl trying to make sure no un-popped kernels get in there. Set aside.
- Put cubes of white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt as directed. I put mine in for 45 seconds and then did 15 second intervals until it was melted.
- Pour white chocolate over popcorn. Add candy corn. Mix until all well coated.
- Pour onto wax paper and sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles. Let set.
Quick, cute, easy, and yummy!!
For more easy and fun Halloween Treats be sure to check out:
This Post is Brought to you by: