Is it “Soup Weather” where you live just yet?
I’m not going to lie… we’re not quite there yet here in Arizona but the high this weekend is suppose to be mid to low 60s, which is definitely Soup Weather, and I CANNOT wait!!
One of my favorite things to do when the weather cools down is to have soup with bread bowls (it just makes soup that much better!!) My favorite soup to have with bread bowls is this next recipe… It is so yummy and can literally be made in a few hours in the crockpot. Bonus!!
If you love Cheesy Potato Soup, you will definitely want to save this recipe. It is easy, yummy, and always the first soup gone at every Soup Potluck we’ve been to!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 package cubed frozen hashbrowns
- 2 cans cream of chicken
- 1 can cream of celery
- 1 pint Half & Half
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in crockpot. Add remaining ingredients (except cheese, salt and pepper).
- Cook in crockpot on high for 3-4 hours.
- Add 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper before serving. Use reserve cheese to sprinkle on top.
Here are also two favorite soup recipes:
I have a few more soup recipes I will be sharing with you shortly, but in the meantime I want to know… what is your favorite soup?