Hi. It’s Saturday, and I’m back. I hope you had a Happy New Years. Guess what? We went to the movies twice to see Frozen, and I’m obsessed with the movie and the song, “Let it Go.” I decided for this year’s Halloween I want to dress up as Elsa. I have already been practicing the song, and I can’t get all the words right but I decided to use the iPad to learn the words. Have you seen the movie yet? If not, you should. It’s AWESOME!!! You know what else is awesome? COOKIES!!! We made some Chocolate Chip M&M Cake Cookies this week, and my friend, Katy, helped with them. Actually, I just ate one and my mom says there is chocolate on my face. I just licked it off, though. 😉 These cookies are really easy and really delicious. You use M&Ms and Cake Mix, which means they’re very good!
THE GAME PLAN:
Here is the recipe for these delicious Chocolate Cake cookies:
- - 1 box chocolate cake mix
- - 1 egg
- - ½ cup butter softened
- - 2 TB Hershey's syrup
- - ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- - ¾ cup M&Ms
- - ½ cup M&Ms for the top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, butter, and Hershey's syrup. Mix on low speed until it is combined well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and ¾ cup M&Ms.
- We used our cookie scoop and placed them onto a greased cookie sheet. We added more M&Ms to the top.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
Recipe adapted from HERE.
I LOVE making cookies. I think you better try these ones – they’re awesome. My brother mixed his cookie with ice cream. You might want to try that too. I think he said it was delicious. For more yummy cookies, be sure to see these recipes: