Alright, my friends. This next post is a re-post of mine. The pictures from the first one make me cringe so I decided to make it again and re-take pictures. Yes, I’m little OCD, and what can I say? I like pretty pictures!!
This next Gift Idea is perfect for anyone who has a sweet tooth (like me!!)
The kids can even join in on the fun making this gift by putting all the candies in the pop bottles (my kids loved it!) We decided to give this Christmas Pop Bottle Gift Set to some friends who were travelling home for the holidays so they’d have goodies to munch on. And if you have friends or neighbors who aren’t travelling, I think anyone would love to receive this!
- Empty Crush or IBC Cream Soda Pop Bottle Set
- Hot Glue
- Printables (available below)
- Metal rings
- Ribbon or twine
- Washi tape (if you want to add it to your box)
1. Begin by washing out each pop bottle and letting dry completely. I usually let mine dry for a day or two.
2. Fill your bottles with Christmas (or Christmas-colored) treats.
3. Save and print the Pop Bottle Printables by going to this LINK. Print and cut out labels.
4. Add scrapbook paper to each pop bottle. I cut mine to be about 3 inches x 9 inches. Hot glue around and add the printable to the middle front.
5. Paint (I spray painted) your box the color you want it. Let dry. Embellish it if desired (I used a little Washi Tape).
6. Add your main printable image to the front center of your box with hot glue.
7. Add your circle printables to the tops of your bottle lids using hot glue.
8. Add your circle word prints to metal rings. Tie this around the tops of the bottles using twine or ribbon.
Place your bottles in your box, and you’re done!!
Now you have a super cute, goodie-filled gift to give to anyone.