This post is brought to you by PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese.
I’ve mentioned this before, but my husband is absolutely obsessed with cream cheese. He could honestly eat it by the tub-full and is always looking to see if I’ve used this favorite treat of his in a meal, dessert or snack.
One of his all-time FAVORITE things to make for lunch or even for a snack are these Cream Cheese Croissants. I admit, they are pretty darn good and can be made in a variety of ways depending on the Cream Cheese you use. My personal favorite is with PHILADELPHIA’S Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese. It is SO good! The hubby loves these Croissant Sandwiches with just cream cheese and tomatoes but you could even throw in a few slices of ham if you like it that way (that’s how I usually have them).
- 6-8 Croissants
- Cream Cheese any flavor
- 4-6 tomatoes slices
- sliced ham optional
- Slice you croissants. Slice your tomatoes.
- Add cream cheese to your croissant. Layer on tomatoes and ham (if you want).
- Serve fresh and ENJOY!
I LOVE PHILADELPHIA’S Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese!
These sandwiches are so good and so easy to make. The kids even like them! My other favorite little snack is to put some of the cream cheese on a cracker and add a few pieces of tomato and olives. I’m telling you – it is so good!
Both of these recipes are perfect for at home or even a little event or baby shower. We like to make them when we’re looking for a quick and easy meal or snack at home. We just love anything with cream cheese, really.
You may have noticed that already with all the recipes I’ve posted on here using PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, like:
And that’s just a few of them!
I mentioned this is in my Strawberries and Cream Bars, but here are just a few reasons why I love PHILADELPHIA so much:
- PHILADELPHIA has been making Cream Cheese since 1872 with fresh milk and real wholesome cream which makes it taste so yummy.
- PHILADELPHIA also uses fresh, local milk from farms nearby making it perfectly delicious.
- Even PHILADELPHIA’s flavored varieties like Spicy Jalapeno use real jalapenos, which makes for great combinations with some of my favorite local produce (You HAVE to try the Garden Vegetable!)
For more information about PHILADELPHIA, be sure to check them out on Facebook.
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
My little Evie stealing some crackers while I prepared lunch and for pictures. LOVE that girl!
I have been selected by Kraft Foods to be an ambassador for Philadelphia. While I have been compensated for my time, my opinions are my own. I have truly enjoyed working with Philadelphia to create this great recipe.