This next recipe is one I shared on I Heart Naptime not too long ago.
It’s a recipe I created a few weeks ago that was inspired by some new M&Ms I spotted at Target: Holiday Mint M&Ms. Yes – they are delicious!! I knew I had to make something with them, so I decided to make some Frosted Holiday Mint M&M Brownies. It’s a bit of a mouthful, but I promise you’ll love how yummy and easy these sweet treats are to make!
These were the candies that inspired it all:
I’m telling you now to go grab a few bags. I promise they won’t disappoint! 😀
Here is what you’ll need to make these Frosted Holiday Mint M&M Brownies:
– Box of Brownies (and ingredients listed on box)
– 1 bag milk chocolate chips
– 1 small can sweetened condensed milk
– Holiday Mint M&Ms
1. Make brownies as directed in box. (No need to put foil underneath… I just did that to help take the brownies out to cut up pretty} 😉
Once done, take out and cool.
2. Make frosting by combining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small pot. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until all melted. Pour over brownies.
3. Sprinkle M&Ms over the frosting. Let set up before cutting.
Don’t they look delish?!? My hubby isn’t a huge fan of brownies in general but said the frosting took these brownies to a whole new level! That’s what I like to hear.
Seriously, these babies were delicious!!
The kids kept asking for more, but I had to remind them that 1 was plenty… (even though the hubby and I may have had more than 1 each) 😉
Fore more fun Christmas Treats, be sure to check out:
For all Lil’ Luna Desserts go HERE.
For all Lil’ Luna Recipes go HERE!
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!