This next recipe is one I shared on I Heart Naptime not too long ago.
It’s a recipe I created a few weeks ago that was inspired by some new M&Ms I spotted at Target: Holiday Mint M&Ms. Yes – they are delicious!! I knew I had to make something with them, so I decided to make some Frosted Holiday Mint M&M Brownies. It’s a bit of a mouthful, but I promise you’ll love how yummy and easy these sweet treats are to make!
These were the candies that inspired it all:
I’m telling you now to go grab a few bags. I promise they won’t disappoint! 😀
Here is what you’ll need to make these Frosted Holiday Mint M&M Brownies:
– Box of Brownies (and ingredients listed on box)
– 1 bag milk chocolate chips
– 1 small can sweetened condensed milk
– Holiday Mint M&Ms
1. Make brownies as directed in box. (No need to put foil underneath… I just did that to help take the brownies out to cut up pretty} 😉
Once done, take out and cool.
2. Make frosting by combining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small pot. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until all melted. Pour over brownies.
3. Sprinkle M&Ms over the frosting. Let set up before cutting.
Don’t they look delish?!? My hubby isn’t a huge fan of brownies in general but said the frosting took these brownies to a whole new level! That’s what I like to hear.
The kids kept asking for more, but I had to remind them that 1 was plenty… (even though the hubby and I may have had more than 1 each) 😉
Fore more fun Christmas Treats, be sure to check out:
ENJOY!Powered by Sidelines