Did you have a great Valentine’s Day?! I sure hope so!
I must admit that ours was pretty perfect. The hubby and I agreed a long time ago that we wouldn’t exchange gifts on Valentines and would only do cards and a nice date. Can I tell you how great that is?! There is no pressure and no expectations, and it’s wonderful. I LOVE it!! We’ll actually be going out tonight so last night I made a nice dinner, rented movies, and had ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.
Now that Valentine’s Day is officially over, my mind has already shifted towards St. Patrick’s Day and Easter, and I’m already busy thinking of some great things for these holidays. This next dessert is one that I think would be a perfect green dessert fro St. Patrick’s Day that came from Kraft Foods. What’s great about it as well is that it’s easy and is sooo good. If you like mint and oreos, I promise you’ll love this next recipe cuz man, was it good!
Frozen Grasshopper Squares
By February 15, 2013Published:
A mint and chocolate, Oreo-filled dessert that everyone will love!
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil so that it hangs over the sides.
- Crush 20 or so Oreos until they are fine and pour into the bottom of the pan.
- Crush remaining Oreos and mix in with softened Ice Cream. Pour over the bottom layer of crushed Oreos and spread evenly.
- Top with Cool Whip and chocolate curls.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Lift foil from sides to take dessert out and cut into squares. ENJOY!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
This is the perfect Green Dessert for St. Patrick’s Day and is super easy, which is something I always look for.
If you’re looking for more green and rainbow-y desserts, be sure to check out this round-up!