I LOVE Halloween treats. They look so creepy and cool, and it’s awesome.
Yesterday, I made some yummy Halloween Bark. It only took a few minutes and tasted so good. We put some candy corns and Halloween Oreos in it. Did I already say it was good because it was.
Here is my game plan I drew. I kinda messed up on one of my arrows, but I fixed it and made it look box-y instead. That’s okay, right?
THE GAME PLAN:
Here’s the Halloween Bark recipe:
- 1 lb Vanilla Candy Coating (about 8-9 cubes)
- 1 TB vegetable oil
- 1 TB butter melted
- ⅔ cup Halloween Oreos (1½ sleeves)
- ½ cup Candy Corn
- Put your cubes of vanilla candy coating in a pot and melt on low heat. Stir the entire time until it is all melted. Add oil and butter right before it's done melting.
- Add most of the Oreos (but leave some to sprinkle on top).
- Pour onto your cookie sheet with foil. Spread to the thickness you want it. Sprinkle reserve oreos and candy corn on top.
- Refrigerate for half hour. Enjoy!
This is me putting some candy corns on.
Do you see the sticker I’m wearing on my shirt? It’s because it was Hat Day at school. I wore my graduation hat from when I graduated from Preschool last year.
This was right before I decided to eat this. I asked my mom if I could have some and she said yes. It was super good. 🙂
Come back next week for another Halloween treat.
Here are some other Halloween treats you might like:
For all Sweets Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all Lil’ Luna recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
I took this picture right by the window because the sun was there. Did you know my best friend when I’m taking pictures is the sun? 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!