Who LOVES easy and cute recipes?! I do!
A few weeks ago the kids has asked if we could make a Halloween treat. I scoured some magazines and came across a Halloween Cookie Cake from Pillsbury and knew it would be perfect for our weekend creating. The kids were SO excited, and I was excited to give it a try. The result was AMAZING!! Not only was it super easy to make but it looks like a million bucks (or straight from the bakery down the road!!) It was also delicious and was a HUGE hit with the kids. They insisted I make it for their Halloween Party this Saturday as well as on Halloween.
We had this cake as is, but I think it would also be great with some ice cream. I mean, you really can’t go wrong mixing cookie, frosting, Rolos, Reese’s Pieces and chocolate syrup all together – right?!
If you’re looking for a simple but festive and beautiful cake to make for Halloween I highly recommend this one. It’s GREAT!!
Halloween Cookie Cake recipe:
- 1 - 16.5 oz refrigerated.roll of chocolate chip cookies
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- orange food coloring
- 1 cup Reeses Pieces
- 1 cup chopped Rolos
- Chocolate Syrup
- Begin by preheating oven to temperature on cookie roll.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Take out cookie dough from package and press together. Roll out until it's a circle that is about ¼ inch thick. Cook 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cookie cool.
- Frost cookie with orange (or any other color) of frosting.
- Top with cut up Rolos and Reeses Pieces.
- Drizzle on chocolate syrup.
Can you beat that?! I don’t think so!! I think next time I make it I’ll try our go-to cookie dough recipe instead. It’s our favorite recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies, and I know it will be perfect for this cake. 😉
For more great recipes to try this holiday season, be sure to check out:
For all Halloween ideas go HERE.
For all dessert recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!