Who LOVES easy and cute recipes?! I do!
A few weeks ago the kids has asked if we could make a Halloween treat. I scoured some magazines and came across a Halloween Cookie Cake from Pillsbury and knew it would be perfect for our weekend creating. The kids were SO excited, and I was excited to give it a try. The result was AMAZING!! Not only was it super easy to make but it looks like a million bucks (or straight from the bakery down the road!!) It was also delicious and was a HUGE hit with the kids. They insisted I make it for their Halloween Party this Saturday as well as on Halloween.
We had this cake as is, but I think it would also be great with some ice cream. I mean, you really can’t go wrong mixing cookie, frosting, Rolos, Reese’s Pieces and chocolate syrup all together – right?!
If you’re looking for a simple but festive and beautiful cake to make for Halloween I highly recommend this one. It’s GREAT!!
Halloween Cookie Cake recipe:
- 1 - 16.5 oz refrigerated.roll of chocolate chip cookies
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- orange food coloring
- 1 cup Reeses Pieces
- 1 cup chopped Rolos
- Chocolate Syrup
- Begin by preheating oven to temperature on cookie roll.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Take out cookie dough from package and press together. Roll out until it's a circle that is about ¼ inch thick. Cook 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cookie cool.
- Frost cookie with orange (or any other color) of frosting.
- Top with cut up Rolos and Reeses Pieces.
- Drizzle on chocolate syrup.
Can you beat that?! I don’t think so!! I think next time I make it I’ll try our go-to cookie dough recipe instead. It’s our favorite recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies, and I know it will be perfect for this cake. 😉
For more great recipes to try this holiday season, be sure to check out:
For all Halloween ideas go HERE.
For all dessert recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.