I’m totally in Halloween mode here at home. I’ve already started decorating and can’t wait for Halloween, cooler weather and the fun that happens this time of year. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and our family has made some super fun traditions for that holiday. Although gift giving is associated more with Christmas, our family has actually tried serving and doing nice things for others all year round, and even around Halloween. People can always use a pick me up, right?
So, this year I decided to come up with a super cute Halloween Pop Box Gift. I’ve made them in the past for Valentines, Christmas and Birthday, and they’ve alwas been a hit. Why not a Halloween version?! It can be given to your child’s teacher or just to a family who needs some extra cheer. It’s even great for the hubby!! This gift is easy and perfect for anyone.
IBC Cream Soda or Crush Pop Bottles Set
Candies to fill your bottles
Tape or Glue
Spray Paint or Craft Paint
1. Begin by emptying your pop bottles and washing them out and letting them dry completely. From there you will paint your Pop Box. I spray painted mine black. Let dry.
2. From there you will fill your pop bottles with candy. I did Candy Corn, Indian Corn, Black & Orange Sixlets, Fall M&Ms, Black Licorice and Reeses Pieces.
3. From there you will print out your Halloween Pop Box Printables. To get the PDF click on the image above or go HERE.
4. Cut out all your printables.
5. From there you will cut out 6 pieces of scrapbook paper. I made mine about 3 inches by 9 inches. Wrap and tape around pop bottles. Add your pop bottles circles to the front of your bottles with tape or glue.
6. From there I added some ric rac and ribbon around the tops of the bottles. I also added the pumpkin heads to the tops of the bottles. Add your bottles back to the box and be sure to add your front printable to the box that says “No Tricks, Just Treats”. Now you have super cute and easy Halloween Gift to give to anyone.
Super cute and super easy – which is how I like things!! ;D
Be sure to check out my No Tricks, Just Treats Candy Jar as well for another fun Halloween Gift Idea.