Before we get this party started I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I’ll be taking the month of May off to have Baby #4 and also move out of state. It’s obviously going to be a CRAZY month, so I’ve called on some of my favorite blog friends to help out while I enjoy snuggling with the new one as well as start making our new house a home in Texas.
There will be occasional posts by me and I will still have our weekly link party so please be sure to come by still. Even though I’ll be busy it will be impossible to stay away from you guys and the emails… I just may take a little longer to respond than normal. 😉
So, having said that I hope you guys still come back each day to check out all the amazing guest posts lined up for this month. I’ve divided the month into 3 sections, so you will find tutorials, crafts and recipes on MOTHER’S DAY, BABY and SUMMER. Trust me – these posts are great and I can’t wait for you to see them!
OH, and in case you want in on a Baby Pool, go to the Lil’ Luna FB Page. There is a thread going on there where you can win a $50 Target Gift Card for picking the closest time and date (without going over) on when Baby Wesley will be arriving.
HINTS INCLUDE: I’m 38 weeks today and I’ve gone 13, 7 and 3 days early!! Leave a guess to win on that thread.
Now, let’s get this party started, k?!
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
Cinnamon Bread Twists from The Baker Upstairs on Somewhat Simple
Be sure to check out this yummy recipe and PIN it too!
And be sure to check out the rest of last week’s features by going HERE.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to a specific post that you HAVE NOT LINKED UP BEFORE for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation.
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!