FOUR announcements before we start the link party…
I will now be keeping the link party open for a whole week. I know how busy life gets and know it can be hard to link up within a certain time frame. I’m hoping a whole week helps out. 🙂
We still have a few spots left at the next Glitter Academy Event. Come out for a night of food and fun with lots of creative women. Tickets are $35 which include the price of a full meal, a free craft kit and chances to win some awesome prizes!! Go buy tickets HERE.
I have two giveaways going on right now… One is for a $50 gift card and Raisinets Basket that ends tomorrow. Enter HERE.
The other is for a chance to win 1 of 3 iPads plus a DSLR Camera!!! That ends Friday. Be sure to enter HERE.
I have a awesome announcement for those here in AZ…
I’m so excited to be partnering with some of my blogging besties to put together one of the best craft supply sales ever! The ladies at Lolly Jane, The Diary of Dave’s Wife, Sassy Sites, Lil’ Luna, and myself were all noticing how much crafty STUFF we have and we all thought, “Why not share the love with our readers?” So, we’re clearing out the hoard and putting a bunch up for sale at super discounted prices!
Now, not only are we going to have an amazing supply sale, but we’re also setting up a boutique area where we’ll be selling some of our most popular projects along with some amazing home decor and made over furniture pieces. And if that’s not enough, we’ll also have a limited number of some sweet baked goods for sale as well!
I hope to see you all there!!
Now, let’s get this party started…
Be sure to check out this week’s features HERE.
Thank you to everyone who linked up.
You guys are awesome.
Here’s to an even bigger and better party!
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!