You know me and my desserts… I LOVE them!!
I would so rather BAKE than COOK!
Because of this love for baking I’m often found walking up and down the baking aisle looking for new products and things to test out. I was thrilled to find some Mini Graham Pie Crusts at Walmart and have bought them several times since.
I decided to make up my own recipe and made some Mini Butterscotch Graham Pies with them.
They were YUMMY!
Mini Butterscotch Graham Pies
By September 6, 2012
Mini pies that are perfect serving size for dessert.
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 3.3 oz. box white chocolate pudding
- 1 3.3 oz. box butterscotch pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cool whip
- mini graham crusts
- graham cracker crumbs
- Make white chocolate pudding as directed. Mix in 1-1.5 cups of cool whip. Pour into crusts.
- Make butterscotch pudding as directed. Pour over the top of the white chocolate pudding.
- Add some cool whip on top and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
We’ve already had this dessert a few times since I first made them. Everyone loved it, it was easy to make and the pies are the perfect serving size. And you can substitute the butterscotch pudding for any other flavor – chocolate, white chocolate, vanilla…What’s not to love?
PS – The recipe was the winner of August’s Fan Dessert of the Month Contest over on the Cool Whip Facebook page. Be sure to enter your Cool Whip creations each month for a chance to win $500!! Yup – FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!
Go HERE to enter!