Mini Fruit Pizza
By July 17, 2013Published:
Fruit never tasted better on these Mini Fruit Pizzas.
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Frosting Ingredients below
- sliced fruit
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine flour, baking soda and baking powder in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Cream softened butter and sugar in a large bowl until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until all mixed.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1.5 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until edges are golden. Let cool.
- Make frosting by creaming together two softened 8 oz. cream cheese bars and 1/2 cup softened butter (1 stick). Add 2 teaspoons vanilla. Slowly add about 3 cups of powdered sugar. Add more or less sugar to get the consistency you desire.
- Spread over cookies and top with the fruit you like. ENJOY!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
These look so divine right about now. Fruit Pizza always reminds me of the summer time. Note that these are best when served cold so be sure to keep these in the fridge until they’re ready to be devoured. One more reason why they are so great to eat in the summer when they are served cold.