Hi, it’s me – LILY again!!
I’m having a really good summer. Are you?? Sometimes it seems like summer flies by so fast. Mom told me we only have 6 weeks until school starts. I’m kinda excited for school, but I like summer too. I like school so I can make new friends. AND, this year as a second grader we get to have an upstairs classroom, which is awesome!! 😀
Sometimes I write about treats that we made a long time ago, and this is one of them. We made these at the beginning of the year. I don’t remember making them, but I remember that they were YUMMY!! We love Reese’s at our house, so these Peanut Butter Cookie Cups were a HIT! If you like Reese’s and cookies too (and cups!!), then you’ll love this recipe. 😀
- 2½ cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag Mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in kitchen aid (minus the Reese's) on SLOW until well combined.
- Form dough into 1 - 1½ inch balls and place in greased mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Once removed from oven, put an unwrapped peanut butter cup in the middle of each cookie and press lightly. Let cool before removing from pan. ENJOY!
I hope you like these, but it’s a real shame for those that are allergic to peanuts. 🙁
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
If you like these, you may also like:
Hope you like this recipe, and I hope you have a good last six weeks of summer!
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all Recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!