Have you guys ever tried Peppermint Fluff???
I had it for the first time several years ago when my cute friend, Ashli, brought it to my house during an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. I had never even seen it or heard of it before, but was quickly addicted to the creamy, yummy treat. Not only can it be used a peppermint dip, but we used it in our Hot Cocoa. We added dollops of this delicious mixture to our hot drinks to make them creamy and 10 times more delicious. I liked hot cocoa as it is, but with this Peppermint Fluff, it takes it to a whole new level! In fact, Peppermint Fluff has now become a staple at an holiday get together where hot cocoa is served. Everyone loves and it because it’s so simple and easy to make, it’s a must-have!!
For all those who love peppermint and love hot cocoa, I highly recommend trying this recipe. I think your whole family will love this treat and will be adding it to their hot cocoa from here on out. 😉
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 - jar marshmallow creme
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup Cool Whip (or whipping cream)
- ½ cup Andes Peppermint crunch chips (extra for top if desired)
- Crushed candy canes.
- Begin by adding marshmallow creme, cream cheese, peppermint, Cool Whip and Andes chip to a bowl and mix together until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving and top with more Peppermint crunch chips or crushed candy canes. ENJOY!
I love this time of year with all of its peppermint goodness!!
For even more yummy peppermint recipes, check out:
For all dessert recipes on the site go HERE.
For all Christmas ideas go HERE.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!