I love finding new products that can help transform ordinary objects into extra-ordinary pieces.
The newest product that I was able to use to do this was Krylon’s Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint. Not only did it transform a regular glass vase into an awesome mirror-like bowl, but it was easy to use and resulted in this:
If you’d like to make a Polka Dot Mirror Centerpiece like I did, here is what you’ll need:
– Glass Piece
– Glass plate (got mine at the dollar store)
– Vinyl dots/stickers
– Spray Polyurethane (I used Clear Satin finish)
1. Clean glass pieces and let them dry completely.
2. Add vinyl dots to the inside/backside of your glass piece. This is important because the spray paint needs to be added onto the back of whatever surface you want to look mirror-like.
*NOTE: I also put the dish in a plastic bag so the spray paint wouldn’t go all over the front.
3. Spray the inside of your dish and let dry completely.
Add a layer of Spray Polyurethane and let dry.
4. Peel off the vinyl dots.
5. Add ribbon to the front.
6. Fill with goodies and ENJOY!
I LOVE that the treats are visible through the dots through out the dish.
The best part of all of this is that I now have this awesome Holiday Centerpiece to place on my table that looks like a million bucks, when in reality it cost only a few!
For more great projects with the Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like paint be sure to check out: DIY Show Off
For more great tutorials go HERE.
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Krylon. I received free product and compensation and as always, all opinions are 100% my own.