Would you believe me if I told you that I did this recipe last Easter?!
I remember trying to think of something fun to make for Easter, and the day before the big day while at Target I saw these orange clear cups and knew exactly what I’d do. I made Pudding Carrot Cups that kids LOVED!!! Since I made them on Easter of last year I knew I couldn’t share the recipe then since it was too late and was happy that I least got a few shots of the cups before they were devoured by the little ones.
Any way, fast forward I year, and I’m glad I remembered I had this cute idea to share. It’s super easy and only takes minutes to do, which you all know is my kind of creation. Here is how they turned out:
Like I said, these were a hit with the kids and were gone in no time. I know I was lucky in finding the orange cups, but if you can’t find orange cups then you can use clear cups and dye the pudding orange.
Here is how you can make them too:
– Orange Cups or Clear Cups
– White Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding
– Cool Whip
– Edible Grass (found in most Easter Candy Sections at the store – got mine at Target)
1. Begin by crushing your Oreos in a ziploc bag. Spoon 1 – 2 TB of oreos into the bottom of each cup.
2. Then, make your pudding as directed on box. Add cool whip to the pudding mix (about 1 cup per pudding box). Add orange food coloring if you are using clear cups and couldn’t find the orange cups. Pour pudding mix into each cup. Top with 1 – 2 TB of crushed Oreos.
3. Add a few pieces of your edible grass to each top.
Cute, quick and easy. If you’re looking for more Easter treats, be sure to check out these: