I was more than thrilled to have been contacted by Jo-Anns a few weeks back to review some of their Fall Products.
I knew I had a Halloween Party coming up and asked if I could make their Funkins™ Toss Game (I knew it would also be a great Game to play in Primary for Music time!!)
Pretty sweet, right?
Here is how my Pumpkin Toss Game turned out:
- White Paint
- Martha Stewart Glow-in-the-Dark Finish
- Number Tags
- Hole Punch
- Vinyl (if desired)
1. Cut out holes towards the top of your pumpkins.
2. Paint the insides of the pumpkins white first. Let dry. Paint Martha Stewart Glow-in-the-Dark Finish. Let dry.
3. Add vinyl dots to your pumpkins. I used black, silver and white.
4. Print and cut out your tags by clicking on the image above. Distress edges with stamp pad. Hole punch on top and tie around the stems of the pumpkins with twine.
Such a fun game, right?!
The best thing about this craft is that I cut the holes on the “back-sides” of the pumpkins so I could just flip them around and display them when they’re not being used as a game.
I just couldn’t resist having more pumpkins in the house for decor.
Along with the game and them doubling as cute decor I’m happy to share with you two awesome things…
1 – A 50% off coupon
Use right now just by printing the coupon below. Or you can go to joann.com and use CODE: halloween136
It’s valid through October 31st.
2 – A Giveaway for a $50 Jo-Anns Gift Card
Giveaway ends next Wednesday night at 11:59 PM. Winner will be emailed the following day and must claim their prize within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen.
For more fun Fall Projects from Jo-Anns be sure to go HERE.
Good Luck and ENJOY!!
I was provided a $50 gift card as well as all the supplies for this craft by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores as well as the $50 giveaway gift card; however, all opinions are my own.