Call me weird, but I don’t like Pumpkin Pie,
AND I don’t like FRUITY Pies,
BUT I LOVE Chocolate-y Pies, like this Fudge Bottom Toffee Crunch Pie!!!
This next recipe is the Pie I will be making for Thanksgiving!
(It’s from Kraft Foods, and it is SOOO Good!!)
Truly it is the best Chocolate Pie I’ve ever had!
Fudge Bottom Toffee Crunch Pie
By November 22, 2010
A yummy version of the popular Chocolate Pie.
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages 3.9 oz. chocolate puding
- 1 Oreo Pie Crust
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 bag Heath Toffee Bits
- Hershey's Syrup
- Beat milk and pudding mixes together until well mixed.
- Add half of pudding mixture to the pie crust.
- Mix remaining pudding mix with half the tub of cool whip and half of Heath Bits Bag. Mix well. Pour over crust as second layer.
- Top pie with remaining cool whip. Drizzle Hershey's syrup on top and sprinkle with remaining Toffee Bits.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.