Are you guys ready for some more Valentine’s creations? I have some fun things to share with you in the coming weeks and this next one is similar to last week’s Valentine’s HUGS and KISSES jar.
Again, I was thinking of the hubby and something he could have at work to snack on through out the day. He likes RIESENS so I knew this would be perfect for him. This doesn’t have to be made for the hubby or boyfriend though. A jar filled with these chocolate-y treats would be loved by anyone (or at least by me – I LOVE Riesens too!!)
– Printable (available below)
– Glue Dots
1. Fill your jar with Riesens. Mine took about 3-4 bags.
2. Save and Print your printables. To do this, click on the image above (the RED or the BROWN print). Then right-click and SAVE. Then you can open the image in a program like word and re-size it to the size you need.
3. Add your print to your jar. I used Glue Dots to do this.
4. I wanted to add something to the jar, but not anything too girly so I added some jute. I think it was the perfect touch.
I LOVE how this jar turned out! It was super easy to do and I think will be perfect for the hubby. What’s great is you can make it any size too, which is always nice. And not sure about you but all I usually want for Valentines is a hot date with Lo (the hubby), but it’s always nice to give something quick, easy and inexpensive, like this, that shows you were thinking about them and that you love them.