I’m on a soup kick! Thanks to my mom who has been making a ton of soups, I have some awesome new recipes to share with you.
I’ve never had this next recipe before, but everyone in the fam loved it! It’s perfect for a cold day, and if you’re a fan of spaghetti (yes, spaghetti!!), I think you’ll especially like this next soup.
It comes from my friend’s family and is super tasty.
Check out this yummy Spaghetti Chili:
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed or diced tomatoes
- 2 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TB sugar
- 1 TB chili powder
- 2 cans Mexican style chili beans
- 2 cups water
- spaghetti noodles
- Brown ground beef with season salt and garlic on the stove.
- In crockpot add the browned beef, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, 2 cups water, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, chili powder and chili beans. Mix. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Next, cook ¼ of 16 oz. box of spaghetti as directed. When done add to chili.
For more soups, be sure to check out: