Today I’m especially thankful.
I’m grateful for everything that I’ve been given because I have been given so much!! I feel very blessed and today just wanted to share a few of the things I am most grateful for…
– I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and Savior.
– I am grateful for a husband who loves me and sacrifices so much for me and my family. And I’m especially grateful that he hasn’t uttered one word of complaint as he has cleaned up my gross throw-up these last few months and has taken care of kids when I couldn’t get out of bed. I’m grateful that he is my best friend, my confidant, and my best half. Love you, Lo!
– I am grateful for 3 healthy and beautiful children who make me laugh and smile each and every day. I’m so proud to be their mom.
– I am grateful for family and so thankful that we live close to them. I am so thankful for their examples and even more grateful that my kids call their cousins their best friends!
– I am thankful for this free country we live in and so grateful for the many freedoms we have been blessed with!
– I am grateful for a home that can act as our little escape from the outside world… and where family memories can be made and our family can be strengthened.
– I am grateful to be pregnant, and although I’ve been sick I know it will all be worth it in the end!
– I am grateful that I have a job that allows me to do what I love but also lets me stay at home with my kiddos. And with that job I’m grateful for all the friendships and for all the people I have met through it. You guys are AH-MAZING, and I’m so thankful for your support and love. Thank you, thank you!!!
I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope you get to spend it with loved ones.
And remember to BE THANKFUL… not just today, but always.
I remembered this saying a few years back and loved it and decided to make a printable of it….
It’s not happy people who are thankful; it is thankful people who are happy.
If you would like a copy of this print just click on the image below that you would like, and then right-click and SAVE. Then you can open it up in a program like word and re-size it to the size you need and can print out.