-16×20 in. piece of wood(Usually needs to be bought as a bigger size but can be cut at Lowe’s or Home Depot)
-Scrapbook Paper (4 pieces) in colors/designs you like (I got mine at Hobby Lobby for $2.50)
-8×10 Wood Frame
-Strong Picture hanging VELCRO
1. Paint the back, sides, and 1 inch in on the front of your board. Let dry.
2. Paint 8×10 frame and let dry. Distress if desired.
3. Cut your scrapbook paper into 4×5 inch pieces. If you have 4 pieces, then you will end up with 3 of each of the 4 pieces of scrapbook pages. (NOTE: You can do any amount of paper, but you will have 12 pieces total, so numbers that go into 12 work best – example (2 of 6 different pages, or 4 of 3 different pages) Is that confusing?
4. Distress frame and wood if desired.
5. Arrange papers on board so you know that is how you want them. Modge podge pages onto the front of the board starting in the top left corner. You will overlap each page by just a little bit. Continue all around board.
6. Add ribbon to the back with hot glue or with a staple gun for hanging.
7. Apply velcro to the back of the frame and make sure it aligns with the velcro on the board.
Now you have a unique and color-coordinated frame that makes the perfect gift for anyone for any occasion!
For more fun and easy crafts be sure to check out: