I have one last Valentines treat to share with all y’all. 😉
I was reminded of the Fourth of July Pudding Cups I made last year and thought about how much fun they were to make – and easy!! And then I thought, “Shoot, you can probably do this for any holiday!” I knew I had red and pink food coloring so wanted to give it a go, and we did. Not only did the kids love helping make this yummy treat, but they loved eating these Valentines Pudding Cups too!
Festive, right?! Not only did we do the pudding cups, but we also made some quick and cute toppers to go with them. Here is how we made the toppers:
– Sucker sticks
– Scrapbook Paper
– Hot Glue
1. Gather your supplies.
2. I used a 2 inch punch for the fun shape. I then cut out some hearts and hot glued those to the center of the punched paper. From there I hot glued these onto the sticks. EASY!
From there you just insert the sticks as soon as the pudding has set up!
Now… to make the pudding….
– 3 (3.3 oz.) boxes white chocolate or vanilla pudding
– 6 cups milk
– red and pink food coloring
1. Crush 1 1/2 sleeves of Oreos in a plastic bag. Spoon oreo pieces into the bottom of each cup. (I made about 10 cups)
2. Make your first box of pudding as directed on box and add pink food coloring, and pour into the bottom of the cups. Refrigerate for at least a few minutes.
3. Make your second box of pudding as directed on box and pour slowly over the bottom pink layer of pudding. Refrigerate for a few minutes.
4. Make your last box of pudding as directed on box and pour slowly over the middle layer of pudding. Refrigerate for a few minutes.
5. Top pudding off with more crushed Oreos. I even sprinkled a few Valentines sprinkles to make them more festive.
This is such a cute and easy Valentines dessert idea!
For more great Valentine’s recipes be sure to check out:
For all Valentine’s ideas go HERE.
For all Dessert recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!