I love Halloween desserts!! They are just way too fun.
And with all the seasonal candies out right now it’s hard not to take advantage of them and whip up some yummy treats.
One of the seasonal candies I was most excited to see recently where White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms. If you have not yet tried them – you must!! They are sooo good!
Last year I made these White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M cookies but cringe at the horrible picture so I decided to make them again and re-take pics. Instead of updating that post I decided I would just re-post these cookies because they are so stinking good!!
I hope you like them too.
I love cookies. I love candy corn. I love white chocolate. I love M&MS – so I pretty much LOVE these cookies!! 😉
Here is the recipe…
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 bag White Chocolate Candy Corn M&ms
- Begin by crushing ⅓ of M&Ms into small pieces. Set aside.
- Cream butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients including crushed M&Ms but not whole M&Ms. Mix well.
- Spoon out onto greased baking sheet.
- Place 3-4 whole M&Ms onto cookie dough balls.
- Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes.
Oh, man I love those M&Ms!! Put them in cookies and you’re practically in heaven (especially if you are as big a white chocolate and candy corn fan as I am!!)
For more M&M Cookie recipes check out:
And for more yummy recipes, be sure to check out my RECIPES PAGE.