Today, I will be sharing an easy and delish recipe that the kiddos helped make and also helped consume. I think the hubby liked these more than anyone because he is a huge fan of White Chocolate and Peanut Butter together. What’s best is these were so quick and easy to make. They’re called White Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispies!
They come from the site Plain Chicken. I only made a few modifications, but they turned out FAB, and I can’t wait to meet them again!
WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER KRISPIES:
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups marshmallows
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 and ½ packages (12 oz. package) white chocolate chips
- Combine cereal, peanuts and marshmallows in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan melt white chocolate chips and peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add white chocolate and PB mix to the cereal mixture and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper and let set. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Store in airtight container.
I LOVE quick and yummy desserts!
For more yummy white chocolate recipes be sure to try:
For all Dessert recipes go HERE.
For all Recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!