If I’m going to be honest I would have to say that one of my favorite things about the holidays is the food!! Am I right?!
I know most people try to be a little conscious of what they eat so they don’t gain the “Christmas 5″ but this year I’m pregnant, which means I probably won’t be counting calories this Christmas season.
With that in mind, I was happy to try out a new Cheesecake recipe and decided to change things up a bit with it by including some International Delight. My hubby is a HUGE cheesecake fan so I knew he would be the judge of how it tasted. The result: It’s a keeper!! He LOVED it and pretty much finished the entire dessert on his own.
The secret ingredient:
Here is how you can make White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake too:
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 1 TB sugar
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen raspeberries
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 TB International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 3 (8 oz.) cream cheese packages (softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Mix cookie crumbs, 3 TB sugar and melted butter in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
3. In a pan, mix raspberries, 2 TB sugar, water and cornstarch. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes (or until sauce is a little thick). Strain the sauce to remove the seeds.
4. Melt white chocolate chips and half and half in a pan over low heat stirring until smooth. Set aside.
5. Mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth in a large bowl. Beat in eggs. Add vanilla, International Delight and melted white chocolate and mix well. Pour half the batter over the crust. Spoon about 3 TB of the raspberry sauce over the mixture. Pour the rest of the batter in and top off with 3 more TB of the raspberry sauce. Swirl the batter with the tip of a knife for a marbled top.
6. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until filling is set. Cool and then refrigerate for 6-8 hours before serving. Use remaining raspberry sauce on top of cheesecake when serving.
The perfect White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake!! You can even make it a bit healthier by using low-fat cream cheese and fat-free half and half!
Be sure to go to the International Delight Facebook Page for a $1 off coupon. You can share this coupon with friends and family and even help families in need by doing it. For every product purchased and entered into their Share Your Delight page, 50 cents is donated to help give coats to kids in need. How awesome is that?!
The International Delight Facebook page shares coupon savings and a chance to share your delight this holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.