If I’m going to be honest I would have to say that one of my favorite things about the holidays is the food!! Am I right?!
I know most people try to be a little conscious of what they eat so they don’t gain the “Christmas 5″ but this year I’m pregnant, which means I probably won’t be counting calories this Christmas season.
With that in mind, I was happy to try out a new Cheesecake recipe and decided to change things up a bit with it by including some International Delight. My hubby is a HUGE cheesecake fan so I knew he would be the judge of how it tasted. The result: It’s a keeper!! He LOVED it and pretty much finished the entire dessert on his own.
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 1 TB sugar
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen raspeberries
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 TB International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 3 (8 oz.) cream cheese packages (softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Mix cookie crumbs, 3 TB sugar and melted butter in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
3. In a pan, mix raspberries, 2 TB sugar, water and cornstarch. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes (or until sauce is a little thick). Strain the sauce to remove the seeds.
4. Melt white chocolate chips and half and half in a pan over low heat stirring until smooth. Set aside.
5. Mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth in a large bowl. Beat in eggs. Add vanilla, International Delight and melted white chocolate and mix well. Pour half the batter over the crust. Spoon about 3 TB of the raspberry sauce over the mixture. Pour the rest of the batter in and top off with 3 more TB of the raspberry sauce. Swirl the batter with the tip of a knife for a marbled top.
6. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until filling is set. Cool and then refrigerate for 6-8 hours before serving. Use remaining raspberry sauce on top of cheesecake when serving.
The perfect White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake!! You can even make it a bit healthier by using low-fat cream cheese and fat-free half and half!
For all Lil Luna recipes go HERE.
The International Delight Facebook page shares coupon savings and a chance to share your delight this holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.