I know National Chocolate Chip Day was on Tuesday, but I’m finishing out the rest of this week with YUMMY Chocolate Chip Recipes!!!
A month or so ago I saw one via Pinterest that I knew I had to try. I clicked over to the site it came from and was so happy to see that it came from my good friend, Mique’s, site – Thirty Handmade Days!! Can I just gush real quick about Mique and her awesome-ness? The girls is so uber-talented and also is the woman behind the Queen Bee Market. For those that were at SNAP, you know how awesome that was!! Any who, I just think the world of this girl and was so inspired when she put two of her favorite cookies together to make White Chocolate Snickerdoodles, because those happen to be two of MY favorite cookies as well!!
The end result – PURE HEAVEN!!
Thanks for the inspiration, Mique!!
- 1 cup butter
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2¾ cups flour
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 TB sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- white chocolate chips
- Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Add chips (use as many as you think are good, but I do about half a bag.)
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. (Makes about 4 dozen cookies)
I can promise you now that if you love White Chocolate and you love Snickerdoodles, you will love this recipe!
The cookies were gone in minutes and everyone loved the white chocolate added touch.
For more White Chocolate Recipes you can check out these recipes:
For more Snickerdoodle Recipes you can check out: