The perfect dinner solution for any night of the week! Pork tenderloin is wrapped in smokey slices of bacon and topped with a sweet peach preserve glaze. Sweet and savory flavors wrapped into one amazing meal!
Pork tenderloin is a wonderfully easy and economical cut of meat to prepare and enjoy. It’s lean, and when paired with additional sweet and savory ingredients, it will take on some really fantastic flavors! This super-simple Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with Peach Glaze is the perfect dinner solution that is simple to prepare, and something the entire family will love.
You’ll start by simply wrapping the pork tenderloin with slices of bacon. The bacon will add a delicious, savory flavor to the loin, and when cooked in the oven, will crisp up nicely. Wrap the slices of bacon over the top of the loin, and tuck the ends on the underside. Layer the bacon all the way down, so the entire roast is covered. Add a bit of fresh ground pepper to the top of the bacon. This will bake for approximately 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
While the loin is cooking, you’ll mix up the peach glaze. This is simply peach preserves, apple juice, Dijon mustard and a bit of ground nutmeg. The glaze is a wonderfully complimentary addition to the roast, as it adds a nice sweet component that goes perfectly with the savory bacon.
Once the pork loin has cooked for the first 20 minutes, take it out of the oven and spoon the glaze over the top. Once you’ve added the peach glaze to the top of the roast, you’ll cook it for another 15-20 minutes or until the loin is done.
When the pork loin comes out of the oven, let it set for a few minutes before slicing. This will give the meat time to rest, and for the juices to re-distribute into the meat. Slice and serve this delicious pork for the perfect dinner solution any night of the week!
Here’s the easy recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin with Peach Glaze:
- 1 (1½ - 2lb.) pork tenderloin roast
- 6-8 slices thick-cut bacon
- fresh ground pepper
- ¼ c. peach preserves
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp. ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- On the prepared baking sheet, place the pork loin that has been trimmed of any excess fat. Wrap the bacon slices over the top of the loin, covering the entire roast. Tuck the ends of the bacon slices under the bottom side of the loin.
- Top the bacon covered roast with a few grinds of fresh ground pepper. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- While the roast is baking, in a small dish, combine the peach preserves, apple juice, mustard and nutmeg. Stir together well. Once the 20 minutes is up, take the roast out of the oven, and pour the peach preserve mixture over the top of the roast. Bake an additional 15-20 minutes, or until tenderloin is done. (Meat thermometer should reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let set for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
If you enjoyed this delicious pork recipe, check out a couple of Erin’s other fantastic recipes:
Let’s be honest, I’m pretty much a fan of anything wrapped in bacon.. But this really does look amazing!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us Erin! For more delicious recipes from her, head on over to DelightfulE Made!
And for more delicious meat recipes on the site, check out these posts:
For all main dish recipes, go HERE.
For ALL recipes on the site, go HERE.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!