One of the main reasons I love this time of year so much is because of all the yummy treats that show up. Peppermint this and Egg Nog that – the list of goodies is endless! Wouldn’t you agree? One of the treats I’ve always loved but only get to enjoy every few years is Bark. It’s one of my favorites! When I saw some Candy Cane Oreos at the store I knew they would be the perfection addition for a peppermint bark recipe, which is exactly what we made this week!
The result was an Oreo-filled peppermint bark recipe that was a hit with everyone who tried it. It only took about 5-10 minutes to make and turned out great. With all the white Chocolate goodness and Oreos, it is sure to be a favorite for anyone who loves those two key ingredients (LOL – ME!!!)
I think it will also make a great neighbor gift in a cute jar or tin or if you’re looking for a quick and easy treat, this is definitely a recipe to keep!
For more great peppermint recipes, check out:
Peppermint Bark recipe:
Candy Cane Oreo Peppermint Bark
- 1 lb Vanilla Cndy Coating
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 15 Candy Cane Oreos crushed
- 2-4 tbsp crushed candy cane
Put your cubes of vanilla candy coating in a pot and melt on low heat. Stir the entire time until it is all melted.
- Add oil and butter to your chocolate and stir well. Add in ⅔ of crushed oreos and mix well.
- Pour onto your cookie sheet with foil. Spread to the thickness you want it. Sprinkle reserve oreos and crushed candy cane on top.
- Refrigerate for half hour. Enjoy!
For another yummy Christmas treat check out: