I am ALWAYS looking for quick and easy treats. What about you?!
Sometimes I want something salty… other times something sweet. And then there are those few times where I want BOTH!!
This next treat does the trick because it’s sweet, salty and made in minutes! Now, that’s my kind of goody!!
We have Family Movie Night every Friday and although we usually pop a bag of Kettle Corn, we sometimes make a yummy treat like this Candy Corn Popcorn Mix. The kids absolutely loved it and have already been asking me to make it again. 🙂
Here’s the recipe:
Candy Corn Popcorn Mix
- 1 bag plain popcorn
- 3 cubes vanilla coating or white chocolate
- 1 cup candy corn
- Make popcorn in microwave as instructed. Pour out into a bowl trying to make sure no un-popped kernels get in there. Set aside.
- Put cubes of white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt as directed. I put mine in for 45 seconds and then did 15 second intervals until it was melted.
- Pour white chocolate over popcorn. Add candy corn. Mix until all well coated.
- Pour onto wax paper and sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles. Let set.
Quick, cute, easy, and yummy!!
For more easy and fun Halloween Treats be sure to check out:
For all Halloween ideas go HERE.
For all desserts go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
This Post is Brought to you by: