Adorable individual cherry cheesecake delight is buttery, tangy, and topped with sweet bursts of cherry. They are simple and easy to make!
Cherry cheesecake delight is perfect for a gathering or party. This sweet treat is not just pretty, but it’s darn right delicious! For a bit of a variation try Blueberry Delight, and chocolate lovers will swoon over No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake.
Cherry cheesecake delight has me drooling! It is so deliciously fresh, and simple adorable. Serving them in jars like these makes them so irresistible! No matter how you serve them I can guarantee they will be a hit.
This Cherry Cheesecake Delight is perfect for the cheesecake lover, and also perfect for a sweet treat on Valentine’s Day. I mean, how you can deny all that beautiful red in the cherries? Pure perfection!!
If you don’t like cherries – no worries! Just substitute them for some delicious strawberries. Either way, you have an easy and delicious treat. 😉
Cherry Delight Dessert
PREP. Preheat oven to 325.
MIX. Combine flour, pecans and brown sugar in a small bowl. Stir in butter until crumbly.
BAKE. Lightly pat into an ungreased baking dish of your choice. We used small ball jars for 4 individual servings. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
COMBINE. In a bowl. beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in your whipped topping until well combined.
REFRIGERATE. Carefully spread over crust. Top with cherry pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Tips + Variations
- Real whipped cream can be used in place of whipped topping. You may want to eat the dessert within the same day because it doesn’t always hold as long as a cool whip.
- Replacements for pecans: graham crackers, pretzels.
- Use premade graham cracker crust
- Use a different flavored extract in the cream cheese mixture
- strawberry blueberry peach lemon raspberry pie fillings
- fresh fruit: strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, or blueberries.
- chopped nuts
To use Homemade Pie Filling for cherry cheesecake delight, follow this recipe here!
To make cherry cheesecake delight in advance cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil once they are finished and place them in the fridge. They will last up to 5 days but definitely taste best when eaten within the first 1-2 days of being made. I would also wait until the day they will be served to add any toppings.
To FREEZE make it in a pan that will make it a lot easier to freeze. Freeze the cheesecake without any toppings, adding them right before serving will make for a more fresh and better tasting dessert. To freeze, place your cheesecake in a freezer safe, airtight container or cover with plastic wrap and foil and freeze for 2-3 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before serving.
STORE leftover cherry cheesecake delight in the fridge for up to 5 days. Just be sure to store them in airtight containers or covered tightly with plastic wrap.
For more great Red Treats check out:
Cherry Cheesecake Delight Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz whipped topping thawed
- 21 oz cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine flour, pecans and brown sugar in a small bowl. Stir in butter until crumbly.
- Lightly pat into an ungreased baking dish of your choice. We used small ball jars for 4 individual servings. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a bowl. beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in your whipped topping until well combined.
- Carefully spread over crust.
- Top with cherry pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.