Hey Lil Luna readers! I’m so excited for the opportunity to guest post for Kristyn today. Her site has been one of my favorites for a long time. In fact I have, without fail, used her cute Valentine’s ideas for my husband every single year since we’ve been together! My name is Chelsea and I blog over at Chelsea’s Messy Apron where I share all kinds of delicious recipes. From decadent desserts to comfort food and lots of healthy options in between. But let’s get started with the real reason why I’m here today, to share with you some delicious cherry-limeade popsicles! These popsicles are perfect for summer and especially for the hot days ahead of us in June. These popsicles are tangy and sweet – my favorite flavor combination!
Plus there are only 4 ingredients so they are very simple to make. These popsicles have one bag of frozen cherries, one container of frozen limeade, some superfine sugar, and some sparkling lime water. All of the ingredients get blended together and then poured into a popsicle mold to be frozen. The mixture for these popsicles makes quite a lot of mix so you don’t have to use them all for popsicles. You can use the remaining as a cool summer drink, although you will probably want to dilute it a bit with ice or water since it’s pretty strong to just drink. Once these popsicles are frozen, just run the mold under warm water for about 15 seconds and they are ready to be devoured. Enjoy everyone!
I’d love to connect with you at Chelsea’s Messy Apron here!
- 1 liter Key Lime Sparkling Water (I used 0 calorie)
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen cherries
- ½ cup superfine sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) Limeade Frozen concentrate
- Combine the Key Lime Sparkling Water with the frozen cherries, superfine sugar, and Limeade Frozen concentrate in a large blender.
- If you don't have a large blender, you may have to do this drink in two separate blends or it most likely will spill out of the blender (I used my Wild Side Jar and Blendtec for this drink and it fit perfectly).
- Blend together until smooth. Pout the mixture into popsicle molds. Make sure to not fill up the molds all of the way since they do expand upwards a little bit.
- Place in the freezer and allow to freeze overnight.
- When ready to enjoy the popsicles, run the mold under warm water for 10-15 seconds, remove the popsicle and enjoy immediately.
Here are some more desserts from Chelsea’s Messy Apron:
Thank you for being here to today, Chelsea!
I’m a huge fan of Cherry Limeade flavored recipes, and I cannot wait to try this Cherry Limeade Popsicles recipe. Easy and Delicious!
For more great recipes from Chelsea, be sure to head to Chelsea’s Messy Apron.
For another great Cherry Limeade Recipe be sure to check out this Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade Drink:
And for another delicious popsicle recipe be sure to check out:
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!