Alright, my friends….
Over the next few weeks I have several recipes, tutorials, and printables that I will be sharing with you. I also wanted to come up with TEN easy Gift Ideas made for under $10, and today I will be sharing the first one.
This next tutorial is super easy and super cute.
It involves cookies, and who doesn’t like cookies, right?
This gift was easy and turned out pretty darn cute!! Can’t wait to make these for some of our neighbors!
Here is how you can make this Easy Cookie Gift Idea too:
– Can or Canister (got mine at Joann’s for a few dollars using my coupon)
– Cookies or Treat
– Baked with Love Printable
– Tape, Glue or Washi Tape
1. Bake your treats, let them set. Grab your canister and put your goodies in it. I put in the White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies that I posted yesterday since they were festive and matched. 😉
2. Save your printable by clicking on the image above, right-clicking and saving. Open it up in a program like Word and re-size it to the size you want it. Print and cut out. I made this printable using an awesome tutorial from Kellie of Nest of Posies on Chalkboard Art. I’ve already used the tut several times. It is so helpful and fun. I LOVE it!!
3. Attach your print to your canister with glue, tape or washi tape. I had this fun polka dot washi tape and used that. 🙂
Add your lid and Voila – you’re done!!
Pretty quick, easy and simple, right?!
I’ve said this a gazillion times before, but I’m all about the quick, easy but CUTE gifts.
Be sure to come back over the next few weeks for the other 9 Cute DIY Gifts made under $10!
For more easy and inexpensive gift ideas take a look at these:
For all Gift ideas go HERE.
For all Christmas ideas go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!