Hello! Hope your 2017 is off to a great start. We have so many fun recipes planned for this year, its exciting! Our goal with Tried and True is to take the trial and error out of making new recipes. We want to save YOU time by finding recipes that are delicious and fool proof. We understand that ovens bake differently, ingredients are skipped over, and sometimes things just don’t turn out how you expected. That’s life, I guess 🙂 Just know that we want all of our recipes to work out for you. So feel free to ask questions!
We thought we would make things VERY simple for you today. Two ingredients and a few, easy to follow steps, make for a quick, simple, finger-lickin’ good recipe. These Teriyaki Wings were enjoyed by everyone and were a breeze to put together. And they’re baked! Which is great for the waist line 🙂 Hope you love as much as we did.
Here is the printable recipe:
- 3-5 lbs chicken wings (or party wings)
- 1 jar Island Teriyaki marinade and sauce
- Marinade chicken in sauce for at least 2 hours.
- Place chicken on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Baste wings by brushing sauce over the tops
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Brush again with sauce and bake an additional 15 minutes. Serve warm
Here are some more of our favorite wing recipes:
And the best Oven Baked Drumsticks….
For all appetizer recipes, go HERE.
For ALL recipes, go HERE.