I hope you guys aren’t sick of pumpkin treats just yet. 😉
This is officially Pumpkin Season and you know that all of us bloggers are going to be giving you ever Pumpkin recipe possible. It’s our job!! 😀
I realized I hadn’t shared a pumpkin bar on here just yet and wanted to share this super soft and flavorful version that I think you guys will love. It’s loaded with so much flavor and is so soft and moist it practically melts in your mouth. I also used one of my favorite homemade cream cheese frostings to top it off and the result was amazing!! It can easily be changed up with chopped pecans on top or even a candy pumpkin. I went simple and added some sprinkles. Totally up to you!
All pumpkin lovers should give this recipe a try!!
- 1½ cups pumpkin pie filling
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 4 - 4½ cups powdered sugar
- 3-5 TB milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add pumpkin, sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla to a bowl and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into a greased 15x10 pan.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes. Let cool.
- Make frosting by beating ½ cup butter and 4 oz. cream cheese until mixed well. Add powdered sugar, milk, vanilla and food coloring. Add to cake and ENJOY!
These really were so moist and tasty!
This recipe makes quite a bit so we ended up sharing these with friends and they loved them! I ended up using orange food coloring but you could also keep it white.
For even more Pumpkin cakes and bars, check out these favorites:
For all dessert recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!