I must have candy on the brain…
Who am I kidding? I always have candy on the brain. I would say in general that I like savory recipes over sweet recipes, but when I do want something sweet I just HAVE to have it. Are you the same way? I always feel like salty dishes, but when I get that sweet tooth, I need that something sweet as fast as possible. 😉 I usually try to have some candy on hand, but with so many kids that’s not always easy to do. With that in mind, I wanted to round up some homemade candy recipes for everyone to try.
We don’t always take the time to get in the kitchen and make candy, but when we do it’s always so much fun. Some mine and my kids’ favorite memories include making Homemade Suckers each year for Valentine’s. In fact, just recently the kids reminded me we needed to make it a summer tradition as well. I agreed!!
For all those that love to make candy, I hope this post provides some inspiration for your sweet creations. If you have any more ideas, be sure to share them because I’d love to check them out!!
Homemade Candy Button recipe from Tip Junkie
- Homemade Candy Button Recipe from Tip Junkie
- Homemade Rocky Candy from Mom’s Crafty Space
- Homemade Candy Corn from Parents Connect
- Homemade Candy Corn Pumpkins from La Fuji Mama
- Homemade Cotton Candy from The Kitchn
- Homemade Candy Rings from The Idea Room
- Hard Candy Jewels from Chica and Jo
- Caramel Apple Lollipops from Distracted Homemaker
Homemade Candy Rings from The Idea Room
For more yummy candy recipes be sure to check out: