Hi there, my name is Bee and I blog at Rasa Malaysia, the number 1 food blog specializes in Asian cooking.
On a weekly basis, we eat noodles (mostly spaghetti) about two or three times a week. My 4-year old boy’s favorite food is noodles and spaghetti. So I have been switching up and make different variations of noodles for him.
Here is the garlic sesame noodle that we absolutely love as a family. This garlic sesame noodle is flavored with soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, and sesame oil. It’s the Asian-flavor spaghetti noodle dish that is both appetizing and delicious.
This recipe is so easy, fuss-free, and you don’t even need to fire up a skillet to cook. All you have to do is cook the noodles or spaghetti, make the sauce, and then toss them together. Easy peasy and no major cleaning and wiping of the stove top and kitchen counter. You can also make it with Asian noodles, for example: egg noodles, yaki soba noodles, or fresh Asian noodles. The taste is savory and aromatic, from the garlic, sesame oil and sesame seeds. It’s great on its own or with chicken, shrimp, with a healthy serving of vegetables.
If you love Asian takeout and Asian food, I have just launched an eBook Easy Asian Takeout: Delicious & Healthy Asian Recipes at Home. The cookbook features 35 recipes, 108 color photos, a comprehensive ingredients chapter, step-by-step picture guide, and 102 pages of utter deliciousness. Click HERE to check it out now.
- 8 oz dry spaghetti
- 3 garlic, finely minced
- ½ teaspoon white sesame
- 2 stalks scallions, roots trimmed and cut into small rings
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Scant 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente.
- Mix all the ingredients for the Sauce in a small bowl, stir to combine well. Make sure the sugar is all melted in the sauce. Add the garlic and sesame, stir to combine well.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, drain with a colander. Transfer the noodles to a big mixing bowl, add the Sauce and scallions, stir to combine well. Serve immediately.
WOW! That’s all I can say. These Garlic Sesame Noodles look amazing! My kids love getting noodles if we ever get Asian food, so I know they’ll love this recipe.
For more great recipes from Bee, be sure to head to Rasa Malaysia.
AND be sure to check out her new ebook. I know it will be phenomenal!!
For more delicious Asian recipes check out:
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!