Have you recovered from your Sugar Comas from last week just yet?
I’m still trying to, lol!
Happy to report that the Halloween Decor is down, and we are getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
This is definitely my favorite time of year, and I can’t wait to share with some fun projects I have started. 🙂
Before we start, be sure to check out the TWO fun giveaways I have going on right now…
Go HERE to enter to win a $100 Gift Card to Lowe’s – Ends tomorrow at midnight
Go HERE to enter to win a Basket of my FAVORITE things (valued over $100)
It’s always fun to win free stuff so be sure to enter!! 🙂
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
10 Creative Uses for Halloween Candy from Mom on Timeout
Be sure to head on over to Trish’s site and pin this useful post!
Also, be sure to see the rest of this week’s features HERE.
Thank you to all of those that take the time to link up your latest creations.
Here’s to an even bigger and better party!
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here: