Hey there Friends!
Before we get this party started I’m excited to announce this year’s Creative Team on Lil’ Luna.
Let me begin by saying that I appreciate all those who took the time to apply to be a contributor. We had almost 100 applications, and I had it narrow it down to 10 which was NOT easy. I wish I could have picked more, and I apologize that I couldn’t. I would have taken all of you if I could have! I truly felt so honored that so many of you wanted to be a part of the Lil’ Luna team, and I would encourage you to apply later this year as well because I am always looking for great bloggers to join the Creative Team.
These next ladies are all so talented, and I can’t wait for you to get to know them better through out 2013. Like last year, they will be posting every Monday here on Lil’ Luna, and I think you will fall in love with them just as I have. 🙂
2013 CREATIVE TEAM:
BLOG: Little Yellow Barn
BLOG: Bloom Designs
BLOG: The Baker Upstairs
BLOG: A Night Owl
BLOG: Southern Revivals
BLOG: Delightful Designs
BLOG: Bless This Mess
BLOG: Life Made Simple
BLOG: The Crafted Sparrow
BLOG: Boxwood Clippings
Be sure to head on over to these ladies’ sites and check them out. I know you will love them!!
Stay tuned ever Monday for a great tutorial from one of these ladies.
Now, on to…
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK:
Head on over to Nichole’s Blog and pin this mouth-watering dessert!
Also, be sure to check out the rest of this week’s features HERE.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!