Today’s Link Party is brought to you by:
A Note from pinkEpromise:
pinkEpromise is a daily deals site that offers amazing handmade and boutique items at a special deal price! Each deal only lasts 3-5 days and once an item is sold out, it is gone! The best part is that 5% of EVERY sale is donated to a breast cancer foundation! So you get a great deal on a super fun item and are donating to a great cause at the same time! What is better than that?!
Here are just a few samples of some of the deals they offer on their site:
Who wants to miss out on amazing, cute deals? I don’t!!
Well, pinEpromise is giving one Lucky Lil’ Luna Reader this beauty:
This personalized sterling silver necklace is handmade with care using all sterling silver components and fresh water pearls.
It will be custom made for the winner with the type and length of chain, font choice and names for the discs.
I have been wanting one of these necklaces forever!! So pretty!
Giveaway ends next Tuesday night at 11:59 PM. Winner will be emailed the following day and must claim their prize within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen.
I LOVE this necklace and want to win myself so I can finally get discs for my 3.5 kids!!
Be sure to enter. 🙂
Now, on to the party…
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK:
70 Free Valentine’s Printables from Ali Lily
Head on over to Ami’s Blog and pin this great round-up!
Also, be sure to check out the rest of this week’s features HERE.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here: