I’m in love!
Wesley was born two weeks ago on April 30 at 6:58 PM, weighing 7 lbs. 9 ounces. He arrived 16 days early, and came out after only 2 pushes. I am SO grateful that he is here with us safe in our arms, and I cannot even express in words the joy he has brought us.
Most of you know that this little guy comes at a crazy time in our life, but I really couldn’t be more happy and thankful for his sweet arrival. We truly feel beyond blessed and are so grateful for this little man that we love so dearly. 🙂
THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all the well wishes and for allowing me to enjoy this time with him as well as move out of state this month. You guys are the best!
Now… let’s get to the party!!
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
How to Earn Money from Blogging from Moms Make Money
Be sure to check out this informative post and pin it too!!
For the rest of this week’s features be sure to go HERE.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to a specific post that you HAVE NOT LINKED UP BEFORE for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here: