I’m especially nervous for a plane ride with 4 kids 5 and under. Any tips? LOL.
Fortunately, I have convinced my mom to fly with us, because I just don’t know how I’d do it on my own. I’ve already made backpacks for each of the kids with coloring books, snacks and iPads and headphonese for the two oldest. Hoping that helps. 🙂
I’m also very anxious to get to our new home and to start getting situated. It’s going to be a crazy and fun adventure for our little fam. 🙂
Any way… enough of this…
Let’s get to the party!
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
Lime Mint Foot Soak from Tidy Mom
Be sure to head on over to Cheryl’s site and pin this awesome tutorial. I think it would make a GREAT gift idea!
Now, let’s see what you’ve been working on!
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to a specific post that you HAVE NOT LINKED UP BEFORE for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here: