Guess what, guys?!
I have an EXCITING announcement I’m helping share today, and it comes from:
Starting this week, on June 28th, Michael’s will start carrying CRAFT FABRIC!
I cannot tell you how happy this makes me!! I LOVE finding adorable and affordable fabric to craft with for my projects.
Here are some sample pieces you will be able to find:
I felt so lucky that Michael’s sent me some of the fabric to preview before it hit stands. Here is what they sent me:
This next piece is my FAVORITE!!! LOVE it!
Be sure to hit your locals Michael’s Store this week to check out this new line of products. I know I’ll be there!
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for a fun project using this great craft fabric.
With that fun announcement, let’s get this party started. 🙂
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
10 Things to do Before Selling Your House from Girl Loves Glam
Such a great post!! Be sure to head to McKenzie’s blog and pin this post.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to a specific post that you HAVE NOT LINKED UP BEFORE for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here: