I hope everyone had a great weekend!
The family and I headed to Rice Village in Downtown Houston and found some amazing shops. If you follow me on Instagram you saw all the yummy goodness we had (Crepes, Tacos, Milkshakes). I may have gotten a little sick from eating so much good food, but we sure had fun!
We’re also looking forward to the Fourth since the hubby will be off work. I’m hoping you guys have the day off as well and can plan some thing fun. 🙂
What do you say we get on to this week’s party?!
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
Fourth of July Print from Today’s Creative Blog
Be sure to head on over to Kim’s site and pin this awesome print!
For the rest of this week’s features please go HERE.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to a specific post that you HAVE NOT LINKED UP BEFORE for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!