Did everyone have a great Fourth? I sure hope so!
We BBQ’ed with new friends and had a blast. I ended up retiring for the night early with the little guy and everyone else went to see fireworks. I was pleasantly surprised to find a bunch of fireworks super close to our house so I was able to see some with little Wes. More than anything I was happy to have had the hubby home for the day. 🙂
Last week’s link party was awesome, and I can’t wait to see what you guys have for me this week.
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
Freebie Patriotic Pinwheels from Skip to My Lou
Head on over to Cindy’s blog and pin this great idea for next year.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to a specific post that you HAVE NOT LINKED UP BEFORE for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation. 🙂
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please 🙂
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!